Sunday, March 6, 2011

Blog Showcase: StoryADay

http://storyaday.org/

StoryADay is this wonderful little place that is crammed full of goodies!  Not unlike what I hope to do (although more focused and, if you can believe it, even more organized than I!) this site offers help, inspiration, spurring-on, groups, challenges and resources.  I believe I was sucked in accidentally on Twitter, when someone re-Tweeted something they had posted and I checked it out.  Their current post: How To Become An Insanely Productive Writer...I mean, who doesn't want to know that??  Good stuff here!

Also, a heads up and perfect timing: their Story a Day May is coming up!  You write a story a day, as many words (or as few) as you'd like!  This is like writing bootcamp, I believe the author refers to it as! lol Keeps your mind and your story muscles working!  I'm not sure if I have enough time (i.e. I'm brave enough!!) to try it but I encourage all you young single types to go right ahead! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear: don't spam me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...