Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Creative Theming Details.....

DIRECTIONS:
Over under my Labels or Categories, you'll see the themes listed by month, directing you to the original post.
Send me your entry via email and I will add it to the body of the post for the month.
I will include your name and a link to your blog or website, where I encourage you to post it as well.

Please take a copy of the Creative Theming button {coming soon!!} on the home page of my site for your own site or blog or for each Creative Theming item and link it back to me.

Why am I not using Linky tools or some other such device?

Because I thought it would look cool to see all the creations one after another in one post. However, if I begin to get a ton of responses and it becomes too much for me, I'll add linky tools. If just kind of sucks to have to travel to a bunch of different sites to see the entries is all!

Here is a running list of the monthly themes:
-2011-

February: Love

March: Birthdays

April: Cliff (as in a drop-off, an edge)

May:

June:

July:

August:

September:

October:

November:

December:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear: don't spam me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...