Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Creative Theming

In case you missed it, this month's theme is LOVE. 

That means, send me your photos, your haikus, your stream of consciousness, your whatever!  It has to be on love.  However, it can be on ANYthing about love.  Maybe it's more "love hurts" for you, rather than "sticky sweet love" or "humma humma love" or even "my adorable family love."  That's ok.  Whatever strikes you about the word love, give me some output!  It's like word association!  I say LOVE!  You say......


You have until midnight, February 28th before I close up shop on this theme and move on to the next one.

NEXT MONTH: 
March is Birthday month.  Send me a creative item on birthdays.  Are they nostalgic?  Does one stand out?  Is there a particular item that screams "birthday" at you?   A funny rhyming poem on how age is just a number?  A photo of a brand new baby on their day of birth?  See? Lots of options! :) Can't wait to see 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear: don't spam me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...