Friday, July 3, 2009

My Price Guide

Just as an example, here's the layout of my price guide. You can click on this to get a close-up view and actually read it! :)
A word about pricing:

It was highly recommended to me (via several professional books) to price my services competitively. I did do research online on local writers and feel that these prices reflect the average pricing for the services I am offering. Furthermore, I am a perfectionist, a hard worker and extremely organized--you will truly get more than you pay for with me. AND, I work by project, so it really depends on how much time I think it's going to take and how extensive the project will be, including any planning, researching, procuring of supplies, etc that will be needed before I can even start! This mostly concerns my graphic art work. Pricing will more often than not be by project. PLEASE just ask!
Thank you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be a dear: don't spam me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...